Including Launch of the Publication Un_Imaginable
- Un_imaginable is the first instalment in the ZIP Digital Arts Edition series jointly produced by the iCinema Centre, Sydney, the ZKM Karlsruhe and the University of Pittsburgh. This new editorial cooperation envisages the production over the next five years of three publications encapsulating the latest research on topics of central importance to media arts. The launch of the Un_imaginable issue is combined with a one-day symposium at ZKM Karlsruhe and an exhibition of the DVD-artworks at ZKM Karlsruhe and the Ivan Dougherty Gallery Sydney.
- ZKM Media Theatre, ZKM, Karlsruhe
- 2 July 2008
- Ivan Dougherty Gallery, Sydney
- 15 August 2008 2pm to 5pm
Inhabiting the Cultural Imaginary Symposium
- Within the framework of technologies developed at the iCinema Centre, internationally acclaimed theorists and practitioners describe and deliberate recent advances in immersive and narrative exchange between human & place, human & machine agent, human & human.
- UNSW Kensington Campus Kensington.
- 21st September, 2007
iCinema Digital Media Seminar Series
- The goal of this series is to present papers from leading international and local scholars, along with UNSW postgraduate and postdoctoral researchers, to address issues of relevance to the converging fields of digital media and cinema.
- Foreign Correspondents: Female Epistolary Voice-Over in War Films, presented by Susie Walsh-Weirman
- Nottingham University
- 8/07/2004 – 10/07/2004
Present Continuous Past(s)
- Hochschule der Kuenste, Bremen
- 14/05/2004 – 15/05/2004
- Artspace and Ivan Dougherty Gallery, Sydney
- 22/11/2001 – 15/12/2001
- Cinemedia at Treasury Theatre, Melbourne
- 30/11/2001 – 01/12/2001